How to assign roles to participants?
Inviting participants can be useful if you wish people on your Wiz to be identified or if you want to give a specific role to somebody from the organisation of your meeting/event.
1. Manage participants on my Wiz
1) On the top left menu of the application, click on « Prepare my meeting » then select « Manage participants »
2) Click on « Invite your participants » to open a new window. Then fill in the first field with the mail of the person you want to invite directly on your Wiz
3) The name and mail of this person appears on a new screen : the invitation was successful.
You can copy/paste a mailing list to invite more than one person at once. In order for this process to work you just have to separate the mails either by a space, a coma or a hard return.
2. Give roles to participants invited
4) Select the appropriate person you want to promote then click on « Change selected users roles »
5) You can assign the desired role to your participant and have the option to send him an e-mail notification.
6) To verify if the modification was made you may check that the role has been changed next to the participant’s mail.
3. The different roles
Administrator: he possess all rights on the platform, he can use every features Wisembly is proposing
Moderator: he can create content and display it, but he does not have access to the Wiz settings
Facilitator: he can display everything and interact with the « Presentation mode » (mark messages as favourite, put messages on Presentation mode, launch Live polls and Evaluations)
Participant: he has no special rights, he can only send messages and answer to Live polls or Evaluations