How do I view the results of my quiz?
1. Through the Prepare menu
1. In the features bar, go to “ Prepare an evaluation”
2. Select the evaluation you wish to see
3. You can see the answers of all the participants who answered your quizz.
This view is very useful for seeing the general trends of the answers and have an overview of your participants’ knowledge.
2. Through the Run menu
When you are on the Run menu, you can check your Evaluation results either in the Lauchpad (4), or directly from the stream if the evaluation is still on (5).
Note: You may keep your Wiz anonymous, but still see the identity of the people who answered your Evaluation. Just add an “Open Question” asking them to enter their names. Thus in the results by user, you will know who answered what.
3. How to display the results to your participants
You can display the results of a Quiz or Questionnaire to your participants directly through their interface and the Projection Mode.
When you access to the results, you can click on the Display button to display the results and the Hide button to stop it. By this way, you can control the display of results to your participants.
To note :
- You will find the buttons Show / Hide on all questions.
- You can distribute the results until you click the Stop button of your evaluation in the Launchpad .