Is WIFI required to use Wisembly?
WIFI provides security that ensures you a better user experience. But it is not required for your participants. However, Internet remains required for the administrator of the Wiz.
1. Wisembly without internet
You can participate by:
- SMS: send the Wiz’s key word, and after a space, enter your message or answer.
- EMAIL: send the Wiz’s key word as the subject, and your message or answer in the body of the email, to email@example.com.
- The participants cannot access the interactions in the Wisembly room (you must therefore broadcast them with a video projector).
- They will be unable to vote for a message.
- They will be unable to answer questionnaires or evaluations.
2. Wisembly without WIFI
WIFI is not the only way to access the Internet. These days, everyone with a smartphone has a 3G or 4G subscription. Thus, they can easily access Wisembly’s web app and interact as if they had WIFI.
Connections may be slower due to the number of people trying to connect at the same time. For this reason, we recommend the use of a WIFI network.