How to create a grid question?
A) What is a grid question?
Grid questions are only available if you are building a questionnaire. It allows you to create a table with several propositions (horizontal rows) while keeping the same answer choices (vertical rows) for each of them.
You can add as many propositions as you want and as many grid questions per questionnaire as you see fit.
B) How does a grid question work?
1) Click on the « Grid » button
2) Fill in the title of your question
3) Type in several propositions
4) Choose the answer choices
5) The « + » button allows you to add other answer choices
Do not forget to save your questionnaire when it is ready !