How to create a Survey?
1. Presentation of the survey
The survey allows your participants to answer a series of questions that you have created in advance. As the results are not always intended to be displayed to your participants, only the organizers have access to them and they can be displayed manually, if necessary.
The forms can be of two types: Questionnaires (e.g. a satisfaction questionnaire) or Quiz.
To create a form:
1 - Go to the Configure your wiz > Contents section
2 - Click on Surveys then on the "add a survey" button
3 - Choose the type of surveys (Questionnaire or Quiz)
Some key points to note:
- Unlike voting, survey responses do not automatically appear on the participant and projection interface (to do this manually once the survey is completed, see this article).
- It is only possible to answer a form via the web interface via your computer, tablet or smartphone (responses by SMS, email or Twitter are not possible).
- Also, you can launch several forms at the same time.
- The backup during creation is done automatically.
- You can preview the questionnaire/quiz before launching it.
- You can launch the questionnaire from the creation part. This feature is useful if you want to share the form before or after your event, by email for example. You can retrieve the URL link from this part.
2. Prepare a questionnaire
1 - Enter the title of your questionnaire (recommended). This title and its description (optional) will be visible to your participants in the feed. Be careful, if you do not enter a title in your questionnaire, the application will automatically generate the following title: "untitled questionnaire".
2 - Add different types of questions to build your questionnaire.
3 - Add layout elements if necessary to structure your questionnaire.
4- You can add an image in the description of the form (photo in connection with the form, logo...).
5- Authorize or not multiple participation: allow participants to answer the form several times. Very useful feature if participants only have one electronic device for several people.
6 - Add an option: - "Required" feature: the participant must answer this question if he/she wishes to submit the questionnaire. You can enable or disable this option.
- Popup questionnaire: This feature will permit to push the survey on the participant interface and to display the title ( and the descriptive image, if you added one) on the projection interface.
7- Drag this symbol to change the order of the elements of your questionnaire.
3. Prepare a quiz
1 - Enter the title of your Quiz (required). This title and its description (optional) will be visible to your participants.
2 - Add different types of questions to build your Quiz.
3 - Add layout elements to structure your Quiz.
4 - Define the options of your quiz:
Display results: After answering / when quiz is stopped
Timeout: Time given to the participants to submit the quiz.
Multiple Answers: By enabling this option, participant could answer several times.
Popup quiz: This feature will permit to push the survey on the participant interface and to display the title ( and the descriptive image, if you added one) on the projection interface.
5 - Assign the fair / false value among your answer choices.
6 - Add a correction element (optional), visible once the quiz has been completed by the participant.
7- Add an option: - "Required" feature: the participant must answer this question if he/she wishes to submit the quiz. You can enable or disable this option.
8 - Drag this symbol to change the order of the elements of your Quiz.
4. Launch a Form
To launch your form, consult this article.