How can I add a live video stream in Wisembly?
You can now add Live media on your Wiz. By displaying a window inside your platform showing your video stream (from your video-conference solution screen), Wisembly enables your participants to enjoy a richer content.
1. Set up the Live Media
In order to offer this feature to your participants, your need to add the link to your video-conference or screen sharing tool (e.g. livestream, appear.in, join.me, etc).
All the softwares displayable on a web browser can be integrated in your Wiz. You can actually add a link to any web page with this method.
1) In Settings,
2) Go to Integrations,
3) Click Pick to add a Live Media.
A window pops up:
4) Type in or paste the URL of the page your want to integrate,
5) Add a Title (optional, visible by all participants)
6) Click OK to confirm your choice (don't forget to Save).
2. How does it work for your participants?
Once you have added a Live Media in your settings, a new button is available on the participants' interface. It enables them to open the Live Media window.
7) This button opens the Live Media window your have integrated,
8) Using these buttons, participants can decide how the Live Media is displayed within their Wisembly interface.