How to integrate Youtube Live into Wisembly?
Create the Youtube live
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/webcam
- Click on "Put a video online"
- Fill in the general information (title, hours, access,...)
- Click on "Next".
- Select "Go live" to start the live event (you can also do this last operation after configuring the stream on your wiz)
Integrate the video stream into your wiz
- On your Youtube interface, click on "Share" > "Integrate" then copy the whole code that appears under the title "Embed Video".
- Go to your wiz
- In the Homepage > Modules > Remote meeting
- Choose the provider "Youtube Live"
- Insert the copied link in the "URL" part
Then, to activate the remote meeting module for the participants, go to the section Run your wiz (7) > Audio/video stream (8), and then Click on the Stream Audio and Video Module (9) button to activate the module for participants (as shown below).
- He connects to app.wisembly.com and enters the keyword of your platform
- The video is automatically displayed:
- In the area at the left of the stream (by default)
- In a window at the bottom right if a document is being broadcast
- With the window mode, the participant can choose the location on the application (right, left, in a panel)