How to integrate Youtube Live into Wisembly?
Create the Youtube live
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/webcam
- Click on "Put a video online"
- Fill in the general information (title, hours, access,...)
- Click on "Next".
- Select "Go live" to start the live event (you can also do this last operation after configuring the stream on your wiz)
Integrate the video stream into your wiz
- On your Youtube interface, click on "Share" > "Integrate" then copy the whole code that appears under the title "Embed Video".
- Go to your wiz
- In the "Prepare" section > "Manage your conference"
- Choose the provider "Youtube Live"
- Insert the copied link in the "URL" part
- Click on the "Stream Audio and Video Module" button to activate the module for participants
1. He connects to app.wisembly.com and enters the keyword of your platform
2. The video is automatically displayed:
- In the area at the left of the stream (by default)
- In a window at the bottom right if a document is being broadcast
3. With the window mode, the participant can choose the location on the application (right, left, in a panel)