How to integrate Zoom into Wisembly
Create a Zoom conference
- Open your Zoom desktop application
- Create your meeting
- Choose the elements to be broadcast (video, screen sharing,...)
- In the application, click on "Invite" > "Copy URL"
Integrate the video stream into your wiz
- Go to your wiz
- In Configure your wiz > Modules > Remote Meeting
- Choose the "Zoom" provider
- Insert the copied link in the "URL" part
- In the Run your wiz section, click on the Audio/Video stream tab to activate the module for participants
1. He connects to app.wisembly.com and enters the keyword of your platform
2. He clicks on the "Join" button after entering his name
3. The video is automatically displayed:
- In the area at the left of the stream (by default)
- In a window at the bottom right if a document is being broadcast
4. With the window mode, the participant can choose the location on the application (right, left, in a panel)
⚠️ On Firefox and Internet Explorer, audio doesn't work for your participants. We advise you to follow them through the conference on Chrome.
Note: Integrate your Zoom on Wisembly meeting via Youtube Live. Explanation here.