How to integrate Zoom into Wisembly
Create a Zoom conference
- Open your Zoom desktop application
- Create your meeting
- Choose the elements to be broadcast (video, screen sharing,...)
Integrate the video stream into your wiz
- In the application, click on "Invite" > "Copy URL"
- Go to your wiz
- In the "Prepare" section > "Manage your conference"
- Choose the "Zoom" provider
- Insert the copied link in the "URL" part
- Click on the "Stream Audio and Video Module" button to activate the module for participants
1. He connects to app.wisembly.com and enters the keyword of your platform
2. He clicks on the "Join" button after entering his name
3. The video is automatically displayed:
- In the area at the left of the stream (by default)
- In a window at the bottom right if a document is being broadcast
4. With the window mode, the participant can choose the location on the application (right, left, in a panel)
⚠️ On Firefox and Internet Explorer, audio doesn't work for your participants. We you advice to follow them through the conference on Chrome.